Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
1. You are invited to submit abstracts to the 18th CGCM Meeting.
2. To support postgraduates to attend the 18th CGCM Meeting, Travel Grants are now open for application.
3. Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2019 (Sunday)
4. All abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH (including the title, abstract text, authors' names, affiliations, figures and graphs).
5. The selected abstracts will be invited for poster presentation and published in the meeting abstract book.
6. Word limit: 300 words including acknowledgement with no more than 2 tables / graphs / figures.
7. Submission of abstracts does NOT constitute registration for the Meeting. All presenters are required to make registration for the Meeting
8. * Required fields
Abstracts (Please choose one category only)
2. Bioinformatics: "Omics" Approach and Data Analysis
3. Clinical Investigation (please select one of the following)
Cancer, Liver Disease and Inflammation
Other Diseases and Safety
4. Chinese Medicine Resources (please select one of the following)
Cultivation and Herbal Quality
Identification, Formulation and Manufacturing
Protection and Substitutes of Endangered Species
5. Regulation and Interregional Collaborations in Academia, Government and Industry
6. Natural Products (please select one of the following)
Cancer, Virus and Inflammation
Identification, Bio-transformation and Metabolism
7. Polychemical Activities and Mechanism Study (please select one of the following)
Cancer, Immunomodulation inflammation
Metabolic, Neural Diseases, Aging Process and Others
Toxicity and Safety Evaluation of Herbal Medicines
8. Preventive Medicine
9. TCM Diagnosis
|·||List of Accepted Abstracts|
|·||The size of the posters should be no more than 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height).|
|·||Posters will be on display from August, 8 until August 10.|
|·||Please find your poster number in the Program & Abstracts Book. Each poster board will be given a specific number. Authors are kindly asked to make sure to mount their posters on the poster board with the number corresponding to the number assigned to their poster presentation.|
||· Participants are responsible for mounting and removing their posters. Push pins/double sided tapes will be available for your use on site. Posters must be removed by 5:00 pm on August 10, posters remaining after this time will be recycled.|
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
CGCM Central Office
Tel: (852) 3917 6402
Fax: (852)2872 5476
|Click to Submit|